1) You know I LOVE a vintage Chanel pin. I add mine to practically every jacket and vest I own. You’ll never regret this purchase!
2) Clare V makes the best leopard bags, and this one is so functional and gorgeous. Love that it has top handle straps and a shoulder strap.
3) This color block maxi is what tropical summer dreams are made of. And, these colors are gorgeous on pretty much every skin tone.
4) Again with the Clare V, but this french striped lavender clutch is to-die-for! Lavender is one of those colors that doesn’t seem like it, but goes with so much.
5) With the temperatures rising, a navy blazer may seem like a funny choice, but I can’t resist this nautical classic with the gold buttons. It’s a year-round staple if you ask me!
6) The 60’s are back in a big way this season, and these grommet sandals are a fun way to participate in the trend. And, they look so comfy!
7) I’m such a fan of an animal bangle, especially one in this Tiffany blue color that will go with EVERYTHING.
8) Stripes are always in style, and this Kate Spade dress is such a classic that will work year-round.
9) A bucket bag can sometimes seem like a clunky choice, but in this metallic gold I’m loving this shape. So chic.
10) With my personal shopping clients, we have been talking about the “summer bootie” a lot lately. We all love our booties in the fall, and there is no reason you can’t do this comfortable and slenderizing look in the summer.
11) I wouldn’t recommend paying full price on colored sunglasses, but on SALE these lavender shades are such a winner.
12) The Rebecca De Ravenel Bonbon earrings have been so popular this season with good reason. Lightweight and comfortable these earrings pack a huge punch!
13) And, who doesn’t love this shape in turquoise. So classic!
14) A take on the Valentino Rockstud, these Kate Spade pretties are great with jeans or a pretty dress.
15) I’m already thinking about what to wear for July 4th, and I think this dress is just perfect! Love the stripes of course, and the silhouette is pretty much universally flattering.
16) Candy colors are all over the place this season, and there’s nothing more fun than an iconic bag in a candy color. Swoon!
17) Even though this swing sleeve striped top is back ordered until July, I just ordered it anyway. I’m going to wear it with shorts, jeans, pants and flouncy pleated skirts. Cannot wait for it to come in!
18) Who doesn’t want a new pair of sunglasses this time of year, and who doesn’t want them for $12?! Had to get these dual tone sunnies, and they don’t come with any shopping guilt!