Happy Holidays, friends! Today I’m sharing what’s in my Black Friday shopping cart. I’m overwhelmed with the endless Black Friday sales this year, so I’m focusing on what I need to give, grabbing some things on major sale and sharing some glamorous gift ideas that are sure to WOW.
- I own this pom beanie in cream, and I love it because it doesn’t itch, and is so warm. It’s a great “one size fits all” gift or stocking stuffer. Use code SHOPFIRST for 50% off.
- I’m obsessed with plaid most of the year, but especially during the holidays. These stretchy, high-waisted plaid pants are just what most of us need in our holiday wardrobe. Use code SHOPFIRST for 50% off.
- These navy mink earrings from Mignonne Gavigan are absolutely to-die-for, and are a “one size fits all” gift…perfection!
- I’m always an advocate for a vintage Chanel bag, but especially during the holidays. I’ve purchased three pieces of vintage Chanel from The Real Real, and I cannot say enough good things about the quality, and the customer service.
- Sometimes a practical gift is the best gift, and this jaguar cross-body bag from Clare V. is one that she’ll want to carry every day.
- One of my friends has this exact Lele Sadoughi headband, and while it photographs kind of slick, I can say that in-person it’s absolutely chic. It’s definitely on my Xmas list!
- Everyone loves a classic Fair Isle sweater. It’s timeless! Such a great gift.
- This is my second year to shop The Beaufort Bonnet Company’s “Pink Friday” sale, and if you’re into designer children’s clothing 40% off I highly recommend it! Use code PINKFRIDAY.
- I love it when cozy meets chic, and these furry slippers are the perfect example. Great gift or stocking stuffer. Use code SHOPFIRST for 50% off.
- These champagne bottle earrings are now a modern-day classic, if you ask me. Definitely a splurge, but would make you feel so sparkly and festive every time you put them on.
- This Oscar de la Renta charm bracelet is a timeless gift that lots of women would love forever. Highly recommend as a gift or a decadent stocking stuffer.
- I buy Nest Holiday candles in bulk during the holidays. Some for me, and lots for my friends and family as hostess gifts.
- A simple cream cashmere sweater. May seem boring, but so decadent and a timeless gift that she will wear for years to come.
- Such a great deal on a play kitchen. I emailed Santa to told him that this is at the top of Bea and Margot’s list this year.
glam holiday gifts